Look no further if you’re looking for beautiful makeup looks for teens that are easy to recreate for your upcoming birthday! Makeup ideas like these will refresh your usual routine and ensure that the birthday girl is the center of attention.
Bold and Girly
An intense smoky eye coupled with gentle pink tones makes a bold and feminine makeup look.
- Using a light gray eyeshadow, apply it across your eyelids and under your lower lashes. Use a contour color, such as charcoal, in each crease and blend outward.
- Make a line just above your upper lashes and just below your lower lashes with black liquid eyeliner. Create a feline vibe by flicking the upper lash line from each outer corner at a 45-degree angle and then finishing off with black mascara.
- Apply eyeshadow powder one or two shades darker than your natural brows to your eyebrows. To draw attention to your smoky eye, keep them fluffy.
- Use a rosy-pink blush on the apples of your cheeks after applying foundation.
- Complete the look by applying a soft pink lipstick that complements the colors of your smoky eye.
Bright and Playful
This option is a guaranteed head-turner if you’ve scheduled a special event for your birthday and love bright, playful makeup looks.
- Put a vivid eyeshadow color (like fuchsia) over each lid and in the crease. Add interest to your eyes by applying a contrasting eyeshadow color beneath your lower lashes (like lavender).
- Make sure your upper and lower lashes are lined with a black eyeliner pencil. Use a pencil to define your eyebrows and apply a few coats of black volumizing mascara for a prominent, bold look.
- Put BB cream or tinted moisturizer on your face and add a hint of pink blush on your cheeks.
- Add a touch of lip gloss matched to your eyeshadow hue and stick-on sequins at your temples to finish this pretty, playful look.
Makeup looks like this are perfect for teens whose fashion style is alternative and alluring.
- Then use a darker shade as a contour in the crease after applying a dark hue to the eyelids (such as forest green, coffee brown, or plum purple). For the ultimate punk princess look, line your lower lashes with a black eyeliner pencil.
- Use a gel or pomade that’s a shade darker than your natural hair color to define your eyebrows. Also, apply a few coats of black volumizing mascara to your lashes to make them stand out even more.
- Create a killer combination of eyes and lips by applying a light coverage of foundation and keeping it matte.
- The dark tones in this aesthetic can be enhanced by applying a bronzer diagonally beneath your cheekbones.
- Put on a deep brown, red, or purple lipstick to complete your gothic makeup look.
Consider implementing this glittery makeup idea to add some sparkle to your birthday look.
- Under your lower lashes, apply a standout eyeshadow over each lid, in the crease, and up towards your brow bone.
- Make your eyes stand out by lining your upper lashes with black liquid eyeliner and extending the line outward at 90 degrees. Put several coats of black mascara on to make the volume look fuller.
- As a base, use BB cream or tinted moisturizer, then use a highlighting product to draw attention to your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, cupid’s bow, center of your chin, and center of your forehead.
- Use face glitter instead of contouring products underneath your cheekbones where you would normally apply bronzer and up towards your temples.
- Metallic gold lipstick completes your glamorous, glitzy aesthetic.
With its classic, ravishing, and timeless elegance, this makeup look is ideal for your birthday party or a dinner out with friends.
- Over each eyelid, in the crease, under your lower lashes, and up toward your brow bone, apply a metallic eyeshadow in gold or silver. Work a complementary contour hue two or three shades darker than your skin tone into your crease and outer corners.
- Make your eyes stand out even more by applying black eyeliner pencil under your upper lashes and above your lower lashes. If you prefer a more authentic appearance, you can skip this step. Add a few slicks of black mascara to your lashes to complete the look.
- Make your eyebrows look polished and pristine by brushing them with an eyebrow gel.
- Use foundation underneath your cheekbones, followed by bronzer diagonally. To create a natural glow, add a touch of dark blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Allow your lips to take center stage with classic red lipstick to complete your graceful makeup aesthetic.
Showcase Your Personality
On your birthday, you can look beautiful with many makeup looks. Nevertheless, experiment with what works for you and your personality.